An Eye for Design
Page Senior Designer Jason Wilkins won a Gold Award in this year's annual Graphis Design Competition for his poster titled “Design in the Middle: Making Our Mark.” Jason designed it as a pro bono project for his alma mater, The University of Arkansas, in support of their inaugural semester of the new BFA Graphic Design program.
“Our approach was simple,” Jason said. “We used the title of the exhibition as the concept for the poster.” It was created using silk-screening with two different colors on black paper and was displayed at the exhibition opening accompanied by several other posters.
Graphis has been the preeminent international publication and competition institution for the graphic arts for years so winning this competition is a great accomplishment and well-deserved recognition. Congratulations, Jason!
- Page Supports Energy Conservation Through Winning Design
- Physical Environment and Brain Health
- In The Round: ABIA Airport in Texas Architect Magazine
- Congratulations to 2018 Newly Licensed Professionals
- Included In Senior Housing Architecture & Design Awards
- Pagers Prove They CAN Make A Difference
- Breaking Ground on a Ground-up Medical School