Leadership Collective Welcomes New Class
AIA Austin has announced participants selected for its Leadership Collective Class of 2019. We're proud of Pagers Denisse Hudock and Kate Schneider, who are among the group.
The full list of participants includes : Kelly Arnold, Assoc. AIA; Stefan Bader; Kamree Cameron;
Jordan Cook; Brockett Davidson, AIA; Janki DePalma; Kim Harding; Scott Harvey; Marek Hnizda, AIA; Denisse Hudock, AIA; Lamour Hudson, Assoc. AIA; Nathan Landreville, Assoc. AIA; Hanna LeHeup, AIA; Megan Mackenzie, AIA; Shelley McDavid, AIA; Olivia McLaurin; Chet Morgan, Assoc. AIA; Kate Schneider; Danielle Smyth; and Eileen Wright.
Founded in 2018, the AIA Leadership Collective supports visionary, diverse leadership for a more sustainable, equitable future in the architecture profession. The program was created and organized by Pagers Shelby Blessing and Diana Su with AIA Austin 2018 President and Page Principal Wendy Dunnam Tita supporting the effort.
Congratulations Denisse and Kate!
- AIA Austin Leadership Collective Celebrates Graduation
- AIA Austin Honors Page with Design Awards
- Homeless Housing Project to Open This Fall
- Community First! Village Construction Underway in East Travis County
- Big News for Our Tiny House
- AIA Emerging Professionals: Conversations with Architects
- AIA Emerging Leaders Design A Healthier Community