Page Commissions Top-Ranked Forensic Science Academic Building
A higher academic building that Page commissioned - the Sam Houston State University Chemical Forensics Science Building - has helped propel the school to a Top Ten list. ForensicsSchool.com, which covers the best CSI (crime scene investigation) training programs in America, has named Sam Houston State University in Huntsville, Texas, to the eighth position on its list.
The article explains, "... the school’s new Chemistry and Forensic Science Building [is] an $18 million doozy of a facility that offers pretty much everything you could ever want in a lab." Page provided retro-commissioning services for the building, confirming current conditions and functionality for the building and laboratory HVAC systems and associated building and lab environment control systems.
Congratulations to the Sam Houston State University Forensic Science program! To read the article in full, click here.
- Page Project Milestones in 2017
- New building reaffirms NASA’s commitment to biomedical research and sustainability
- Page Project Milestones in 2016
- Aerial video tour of massive Exxon Mobil campus near The Woodlands
- Page Project Milestones in 2015
- 2015 BCA President’s Award Recipient Announced
- Building Dialog: Page Moves Into Denver's Iconic Republic Plaza